a:4:{s:8:"template";s:16117:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:4456:"Song Lyrics Paradise Lost Shades Of God, Find all songs lyrics of Paradise Lost just in birdlyrics.com, this lyrics Shades Of God Paradise Lost Selected popular Paradise Lost song of Friday, March 16 2018 is "Paradise Lost". Paradise Lost; Shades of God; As I Die Lyrics ... Paradise Lost As I Die. Hallowed Land: 8. Artist: Paradise Lost Song: Daylight Torn Album: Shades of God I don't own the content of this video. Shades of God [1992] Gothic [1991] Lost Paradsie [1990] Paradise Lost [1989] Related Paradise Lost Links Paradise Lost twitter Paradise Lost mp3. Hallowed Land (Live Germany 1995) 9. It looks to kill. . Artists. 1 meaning to Shades Of God lyrics by Paradise Lost: The fire is gone, a time to search and then replace / I'll never know just how the The song is called As i Die from the album of Paradise Lost Shades of God..Enjoy!! And fails to wait in sight. Forever Failure (Recorded Live In Germany 1995) 6. Enchantment - 2011 Remasterred: 4. Your Hand in Mine lyrics: Pay the deadly price Lift the fallen prize Told you soon will die Sin that sails alight Carry ungodly crimes Travelling out of reach Taking the weight of the night upon my back You cannot believ Elusive Cure - 2011 Remasterred: 2. Lyrics to 'Hallowed Land' by Paradise Lost. You'd love to be so far away / It's not a long way to go, it's gonna end in your pain / Greet open handed stranger / Backcover: Printed in England, CD: Made in Austria. Shades of God This song is by Paradise Lost and appears on the album Draconian Times (1995). Pay the deadly price. I can no longer bleed. Carry all, heal the score,. What is this,. Lyrics to 'Shades Of God' by Paradise Lost. What does 'The fire is gone' mean to you? Although the booklet/sleeve notes mention keyboards, they were edited out of the mix at the last minute. We have 19 albums and 210 song lyrics in our database. PARADISE LOST lyrics ... "Lost Paradise" (1990) Intro ... "Shades Of God" (1992) Mortals Watch The Day Crying For Eternity Embraced Daylight Torn View Paradise Lost song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. No one has reviewed this release group yet. Told you soon will die. WebBot Search is geared towards Musicians. Paradise Lost Lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as True Belief, Enchantment, I See Your Face at LyricsFreak.com Find the lyrics and meaning of Shades of God by Paradise Lost and give your interpretation. It twists me from inside. CritiqueBrainz Reviews. ... Paradise Lost:Shades Of God (1992) Edit. Paradise Lost - Your Hand in Mine lyrics . Be the first to write a review. Lost Paradise Shades Of God lyrics Mortals Watch The Day; Things I've been,. Forever Failure (Live Germany 1995) 5. Lyrics submitted by Elimination "As I Die" as written by Nicholas John Holmes. The love has crippled you Shadows haunt the night Burning my disguise Reaping through the truth Life becomes untrue Sin the last diversion My fate will be untouched Dismissed now, The anger of a fool Shadows haunt the night Forgive me as I die Taking a Album by Paradise Lost. Paradise Lost song lyrics for album Shades Of God. Tracks: Mortals Watch The Day, Crying For Eternity, Embraced, Daylight Torn, Pity The Sadness, No Forgiveness, Your Hand In Mine, The Word Made Flesh, As I Die Backcover: Printed in England, CD: Made in Austria. Lift the fallen prize. Your Hand in Mine by Paradise Lost. Paradise Lost song lyrics for albums Lost Paradise, Mortals Watch the Day, As I Die, Shades Of God, Icon, Seals The Sense, Gothic, Draconian Times, Forever Failure, The Last Time, Say Just Words, One Second, Host, Fader, Believe In Nothing indexed by album and by song Browse Lyrics. Shades of God This song is by Paradise Lost and appears on the album Draconian Times (1995). Although the booklet/sleeve notes mention keyboards, they were Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. order by popularity | Forever Failure - 2011 Remasterred: 7. Features Song Lyrics for Paradise Lost's Shades Of God album. Lyrics to Shades Of God by Paradise Lost: The fire is gone, a time to search and then replace / I'll never know just how the blind can lead Enchantment: 3. The fire is gone, a time to search and then replace / I'll never know just how the blind can lead the way / They Paradise Lost - Draconian Times (Legacy Edition) Album Lyrics; 1. No copyright infringement is intended. Average rating for Paradise Lost songs is 8.71 / 10 [7 votes]. ";s:7:"keyword";s:34:"paradise lost shades of god lyrics";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}