a:4:{s:8:"template";s:6058:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:7013:"We've got us a map, (a map!) Do what you want cause a pirate is free. Lazy Town 'You Are a Pirate' added on 7th Mar 2013. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. You Are a Pirate lyrics by Lazy Town : Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! You Are a Pirate Songtext von Alestorm mit Lyrics, deutscher bersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Lyrics of YOU'RE A PIRATE by Lazytown: (spoken)Hahahahaa!, You're a pirate! Lyrics to LazyTown You are a Pirate: Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! / Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Lazy Town - You Are a Pirate Lyrics: Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Lyrics Go Dance! Lyrics to 'You Are a Pirate' by LAZY TOWN : Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! You are a pirate! Lyrics:Do what you want, cause a pirate is free, YOU ARE A PIRATE! lazy town - you are a pirate lyrics. Lazytown You Are A Pirate Lyrics. We got us a map (a map!) Chords for You Are A Pirate! Being a pirate is alright to be. Click here for a Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is alright to be, Do what you want cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! Lyrics to You Are A Pirate by Alestorm: [Limited edition track] / [Lazy Town cover] / Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, / You are Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! (singing)Blue sky above and blue ocean below, You are a pirate! (spoken)Yar har, wind at your back, lads, Wherever you go! Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! (spoken)Hahahahaa! Lyrics to 'You Are A Pirate' by ALESTORM : [Limited edition track] / [Lazy Town cover] / Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, / You are a pirate! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! View Lyrics for You Are A Pirate by Lazy Town at AZ Lyrics.az. Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! Do what you want, cause a pirate is free, YOU ARE A PIRATE! And buried deep YOU ARE A PIRATE lyrics (Lazy Town), youtube lyrics: Yar har, fiddle di dee, / Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, / You are a pirate! Get the music video and lyrics! Yarr har fiddle dee dee. You are a pirate! Lazy Town You Are A Pirate Lyrics. Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! You Are A Pirate lyrics performed by Lazy Town: [Robbie Rotten] Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a Lazy Town - You Are a Pirate Lyrics: Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is all right with me, Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! You Are a Pirate Songtext von LazyTown mit Lyrics, deutscher bersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics for You Are a Pirate by LazyTown. Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! Being a pirate is alright to be. You're a pirate! Lyrics to 'You Are A Pirate' by Lazytown: Pirate is all right Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! To lead us to a hidden box, That's all locked up with locks! Lazy Town You Are A Pirate Lyrics. yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! Lazytown You Are A Pirate Lyrics. Ringtones: Send You're A Pirate Ringtones to your Cell. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! YOU ARE A PIRATE lyrics (Lazy Town), youtube lyrics: Yar har, fiddle di dee, / Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, / You are a pirate! Get the "You Are A Pirate" Lyrics, Video here. Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! and buried deep away. Lyrics Go Dance! (spoken)You are a pirate! Music To Move To You Are A Pirate AZ lyrics, find other albums and lyrics for Lazy Town. Yarr har fiddle dee (with locks!) Lazy Town - You Are a Pirate Lyrics: Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! (yay!) Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Lazytown You're A Pirate Lyrics. lazy town - you are a pirate lyrics. Click here now to find out here why others like this song! Do what you want cause a Lyrics for You Are a Pirate by Lazy Town. Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! ... "You Are A Pirate" (originally by Lazy Town) Music To Move To You Are A Pirate AZ lyrics, find other albums and lyrics for Lazy Town. Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! (yay!) LazyTown - You Are a Pirate Lyrics. You Are A Pirate Lyrics. YOU ARE A PIRATE! to lead us to a hidden box, Thats all locked up with locks (with locks!) Notify me by e-mail when Lazy Town 'You Are a Pirate' lyrics are available Discover the meanings behind song lyrics. yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! Lazy Town (OST) You Are A Pirate lyrics: Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, / You are a pirate! Get the "You Are A Pirate" Lyrics, Video here. Yar har, fiddle di dee. You Are A Pirate Video Lyrics Do what you want cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is alright Click here now to find out here why others like this song! Lyrics. Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right with me! and buried deep away. You Are a Pirate Lyrics: Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free / You are a pirate! View Lyrics for You Are A Pirate by Lazy Town at AZ Lyrics.az. ... You Are A Pirate by Lazy Town. to lead us to a hidden box, Thats all locked up with locks (with locks!) Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! [Limited edition track] [Lazy Town cover] Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! Lazytown - You're A Pirate Song Lyrics from "Other Songs". It was later featured in the episode LazyTown's Greatest ... the former under the title "You're a Pirate". Do what you want, cause a pirate is free. Lyrics to "You Are A Pirate" song by Alestorm: Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate! - LazyTown ;Lyrics in video!;. Download Lazytown - You're A Pirate lyrics. Lyrics of YOU'RE A PIRATE by Lazytown: (spoken)Hahahahaa!, You're a pirate! (crowd)Yay! You Are A Pirate Testo di Lazy Town You Are A Pirate su Lyrics e Musica, Testi e Canzoni. You Are A Pirate lyrics performed by Lazy Town: [Robbie Rotten] Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a We got us a map (a map!) Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! ";s:7:"keyword";s:33:"you are a pirate lyrics lazy town";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}