a:4:{s:8:"template";s:16117:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:3031:"The solutions we have prepared for you are easy, Solve volume down button not working on iPhone 5 2014-07-01 11:31:39. Apple releases iOS update to fix headphone audio controls ... could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working; ... need to know about iOS 11 ] ... iOS 11 ... iOS 11 ... on Bluetooth from the control center in iOS 11. Pointed out on Twitter by user @Turqmelon, the new iOS 11 volume HUD is now neatly tucked in the top-right corner of the screen. ... iPhone volume down button not working? ... , Anyone else having problems with the volume control not working? when u try to increase the volume the ... what happens is that I can still control the volume with ... iOS 11 Bluetooth Not Working in iOS 11 ... (Volume down button on iPhone 7, ... Now enable Bluetooth again from Control Center or Settings > Bluetooth. Check Volume Level. The volume controls that iOS offers on your iPhone can be confusingit's not as simple ... How to Control the Volume in iOS on ... how your volume buttons work. If Volume Control is not working on your PC, you won't be able to adjust volume at all. In order to change my music I This is how I fixed the volume on my iPhone 5 when it quit working. Solve volume down button not working on iPhone 5 2014-07-01 11:31 ... wasn't working on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7. ... Alarm Not Working in iOS 11 on iPhone or iPad? Tap "Volume Down" a bunch of The slider on my 1g ipod touch 3.0 doesnt work! My volume control on my laptop is not working so I cannot turn the volume up or down, apparently according to Microsoft Fix It, it requires switching on. Apple releases iOS update to fix headphone audio controls ... could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working; ... need to know about iOS 11 ] You can try these troubleshooting tips if your iPhone volume down button is not working. My app plays audios in the background I am updating the MPNowPlayingInfoCenter to show the Audio's Info in Control Center. My Volume 2 includes a new, fresh iOS 7 design for both iPhone and iPad! ... wasn't working on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7. The first set started to sound muddy and the volume controls stopped working. If you have the same problem, take a look at these 5 ways to fix volume buttons not working on iPhone 5. Even though this is a big problem, there's a way to fix it. A lot of users are complaining that alarm is not working on iPhone or iPad in iOS 11. Actually, only the screen brightness keys work, but im mostly interested in the sound buttons. Beats Tour headphones issues with iPhone? Solved: Ever since I updated to Ios11 my car does not recognize the Spotify app, and my control center does not either. So my function volume keys (fn+F11 and fn+F12) are not working. Please feel free to share this video with others! My Volume 2 includes a new, fresh iOS 7 design for both iPhone and iPad! Find common mistakes and relative fix for Bluetooth Not Working in iOS 11. The volume icon on the menu bar is ... volume controls not working. ";s:7:"keyword";s:33:"ios 11 volume control not working";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}