a:4:{s:8:"template";s:6058:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:4362:"This feature is not available right now. Looking for a cute name for your dog? [the film ends with Tod and Vixey sitting on a hill, overlooking where Copper is] About The Fox and the Hound . Vixey is Tod's gorgeous mate in Disney's original The Fox and the Hound film. MickeyMeCrazy Disney the Fox and the Hound Vixie and Todd Find this Pin and more on the fox & the hound by heathermunden. Vixey is a vixen and the tritagonist from Disney's 1981 feature film The Fox and the Hound. HD wallpaper and background foto of Tod & Vixey for fan of The volpe and the Hound images. In Dogon mythology, the pale fox is the trickster god of the desert, who embodies chaos. Vixey is actually a modified Maid Marian, with her design altered so that she resembles a normal fox. Watch The Fox and the Hound (1981) Disney movie online for free the story of two animal best friends: Tod (a red fox) and Copper (a hound dog) To ask other readers questions about Tod and Vixey from the Fox and the Hound, please sign up. She is who Tod falls in love with after being released into the wild. HD wallpaper and background foto of Vixey posing for fan of The volpe and the Hound images. "I think six would be just right," -Vixey to Tod Vixey is a secondary protagonist in the Fox and the Hound movie. Funko Pop Disney Series. 26313607 In its original release, The Fox and the Hound grossed $39.9 million in domestic grosses. is the very definition of a mid-range Disney animated classic. The website's consensus states that "The Fox and the Hound is a likeable, charming, unassuming effort that manages to transcend its thin, predictable plot". She is Tod's girlfriend who is good friends with Big Mama and she is also about Tod's age. She is named after a vixen which is a female fox. 26313607 Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Please try again later. HD wallpaper and background foto of Vixey posing for fan of The volpe and the Hound images. The lifelong friendship between a fox cub and a bloodhound puppy provides the basis of this rollicking and tender animated tale from Disney. Images of the voice over actors who play the voice of Vixey from The Fox and the Hound your own Pins on Pinterest. I'd seen that movie before. Images of Vixey from The Fox and the Hound. The perfect Vixey Fox Foxandthehound Animated GIF for your conversation. Wikis ... Vixey/Gallery < Vixey. 21621682 8 Disney THE FOX AND THE HOUND Animation Drawings of VIXEY by GLEN KEANE, 1981. Tod's mother was never given a name in it. Vixey is from Disney's The Fox and the Hound. Sadly, it's impossible to find now :( Tod - Me Vixey - TheMegaQueenFan Vixey doesn't appear until later on in the movie, after Tod is dropped off in the forest, however she seems to know Big Mama, and is introduced to the male fox. 2 of my preferito pics of her. Vixey is one of the supporting protagonists in The Fox and the Hound. Vixey is a beautiful vixen, the mate of Tod and the tritagonist in the first The Fox and the Hound film. She is the beautiful, sweet and cute mate of Tod. See also w:c:Disney:Vixey HD Wallpaper and background photos of Todd, Copper, Vixey, and Big Mama - The Fox And The Hound for fans of The Fox and the Hound images. This Pin was discovered by Candice Samples-Morris. History 37135378 FANDOM. Games Movies TV. The fox in various cultures. Vixey is Tod's love interest in The Fox and the Hound. Edit. The perfect TheFoxAndTheHound Vixey Fox Animated GIF for your conversation. If you love Funko and you love Disney, do I have the line for you. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Images of Vixey from The Fox and the Hound. Made in between Walt's final efforts and the 1990s Renaissance, The Fox and the Hound. She is voiced by Sandy Duncan. Thanks to some members of the communtiy who really want to see this story finished. 2 of my preferito pics of her. She is voiced by Sandy Duncan. Inspired by Andrew Stein's (now known as MandoPony) fandub including this scene. Discover (and save!) Ron and Marie's Disney Trivia offers the internets only free daily Disney Trivia email list where a new question is sent out every day Hello, I have finally written a conclusion to this story. She is the only female fox who had a name in the film. Box office. Here's a comprehensive list of all the great canine cartoon characters from TV and film, plus video clips of favorite scenes. ";s:7:"keyword";s:27:"the fox and the hound vixey";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}