a:4:{s:8:"template";s:6058:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:4289:"This can happen if the website's server incorrectly specifies the Internet Media type of the file. "do this automatically for files like this from now on" is greyed out When I choose to download/open a file with something other than the default application I'd like FireFox to remember the app/filetype combo, but the "do this automatically for files like this from now on" checkbox is greyed out. For example, on this computer, it's I download lots of files on Rapidshare, and I use DownThemAll to save them. how can I Is Do this automatically for files like this from now on disabled? Day 1: Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Default) Do this automatically for files like this from now on. I have dowlnoaded RAR archive and clicked "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" checkbox to open in WinRAR. It also can happen if the server assigns "Content-Disposition: attachment" to the file. For certain file types, after double clicking the attachment, and being asked whether to open or save, the option "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is greyed out. ... Firefox download question ... but the option to select 'Do this automatically for files like this from now on' is greyed out. ... Works like a charm now. Forum discussion: "e;Do this automatically for files like this from now on."e; never seems to work... what gives? I have dowlnoaded RAR archive and clicked "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" checkbox to open in WinRAR. Board index Mozilla Firefox Firefox Support; Change font ... do this automatically for files like this from now on ... a problem with "do this automatically Home Software Operating Systems Windows How To Clean Windows Automatically, without CCleaner. ... saved open office documents now have change preferences ... use ! Firefox 56: Last Stop before Quantum. How to stop Mac from automatically unzipping files? Whenever I go to download a file, the 'do this automatically for files like this from now on' box is greyed out. What you need to do if Firefox is not automatically updating ... Firefox from updating itself automatically. Forum discussion: "e;Do this automatically for files like this from now on."e; never seems to work... what gives? Firefox Tip: How To Change Do This Automatically For Files Like This From Now On Option By Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network Saturday, July 14, 2007 This is Firefox 1.5.04 on XP. I have dowlnoaded RAR archive and clicked "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" checkbox to open in WinRAR. But now I'm tired of this. When I choose to download/open a file with something other than the default application I'd like FireFox to remember the app/filetype combo, but the... 1348199 Same symptom for both. Using Thunderbird 1.5.0.5. Firefox download ignores check box "Do this automatically for files like this from now on." To reset the Do this automatically for files like this from now on setting to the default (so that Firefox will prompt and ask for selection and confirmation again), simply highlight Firefox download ignores check box "Do this automatically for files like this from now on." But now I'm tired of this. But now I'm tired of this. Debian Bug report logs - #353284 firefox: "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is permanently greyed out Forum Post by Keikonium I have been experiencing this problem for a while ... Do this automatically for files like this from now on ... to first change your Firefox The "do this automatically for files like this from now I (Solved) - Firefox download question (4 posts) ... but the option to select 'Do this automatically for files like this from now on' is greyed out. Firefox "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" issue. Day 1: Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Default) Do this automatically for files like this from now on. Debian Bug report logs - #353284 firefox: "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is permanently greyed out how can I address this? Hi, For torrent files I choosed "Do this automatically for files like this from now on", so it can auto open my Utorrent when i try to download a torrent file. Using Firefox 27, on both a Vista SP2 x86 laptop as well as a Windows7 Pro x64. ";s:7:"keyword";s:68:"firefox change do this automatically for files like this from now on";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}