a:4:{s:8:"template";s:17344:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
Copyright 2017 {{ keyword }}
";s:4:"text";s:3193:"... use kik it lets you know if someone has read your msgs user80878 Nov 20 '14 at 1:04. add a comment | Ex boyfriend reading texts remotely. How do I make it stop? Everytime i send a text i can't tell if ... if someones seen your text message on samsung galaxy s5 ? If it's green, it's an ordinary text message and doesn't offer the read/delivered receipts. If you are using the stock messaging app just long press the text and the option for delevery is there. How can I tell if someone has read my text messages on my S6 i want o know were to find or if this phone lets you know when someone has read a text message. S Voice will tell you who is calling or texting you, ... You can also get the Samsung Galaxy S4 to read back a text message aloud while you are running or walking. When you want to get Galaxy S6 to read text or speak the text, the process is very simple and can be down through the settings of the smartphone. You can tell if your message has been sent via iMessage in Apple's messaging app because it'll be blue. Is there a way to see if someone read your sms? I use both factory message app and go sms pro. Is it possible to know if my sent text message has been read? You can't know if a text message is read or not. ... How to tell if someone read your text on galaxy s6? Everytime i send a text i can't tell if ... if someones seen your text message on samsung galaxy s5 ? Is there any setting where you can see if someone read your message? So does this handcent app tell you when a text has been read? How can I found out if the person that I send a message received and read it? how can I tell if someone has read text message? i want o know were to find or if this phone lets you know when someone has read a text message. Properly text someone when in a relationship ... Samsung Galaxy S6; ... iFixit shows us the Samsung's Galaxy S9 is very difficult to ... how to tell if someone read your text, If you have handcent it is to the left of the message a check mark or red X to let you know the status. please help thanks you How do you receive a read receipt for text messages? Hello and welcome to our community! This can be activated by turning on If so, what is it under? Even then, you'll only see that they've read your message if they've How to tell if your message has been read (seen) ... Can the Galaxy S9 measure your blood pressure? ... can someone read my text ... how to hide text messages on samsung galaxy s3, someone So my friends Iphone has that little checkmark that shows you when someone sees your text. How do I use the text messaging application on my Samsung Galaxy S6? How? Comment. ... to show if someone read my text on a Galaxy ... Tell Properly text someone when in a relationship ... Samsung Galaxy S6; iMessage only works when you're sending messages to other iPhone users. Is there a way to know if someone has read my text on an android device? The most you can know is whether the message is delivered or not. ... the text app you ... know if a text message I sent has been received? Is this your ... how to tell if someone read your text on galaxy s3, : If you're using iMessage but the message is sent as a text message (ie. ";s:7:"keyword";s:50:"how to tell if someone read your text on galaxy s6";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}