a:4:{s:8:"template";s:7442:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:2856:"Just give us the basic informations about your record, we'll do the work. If youve never been to a Beat Swap Meet Dia De Los ... HOW TO TELL IF YOUR RECORD IS AN ORIGINAL PRESSING.. Music Price Guide, Rare Records collectors price guide, How to Price your vinyl Records collection How to Date Vinyl Records ... How to Tell If a Beatles "White Album" Is Original. What was so special about the record speeds 33, 45, and 78 RPM except that 33 plus 45 equals 78? ... Publishers interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope? These 12" records were made in both 33 and 45 RPM speeds (in very small quantities). ... Nice Lot Of 50 45's Records Jukebox 7" 45 rpm Image. What is the difference between 33.33, 45 and 78 rpm for a record player? Bring Ruined Records Back to ... length of a groove on a 12" 33 1/3 rpm record? ($5 to $100) 100 Record Storage Sleeves Plastic Outer 33 RPM LP Covers Album Holders Max Pro Image. Speed of a Phonograph Record. Record manufacturers produced different types of records to be played at different speeds. The easiest way to find out if your vinyl record is an original pressing or a reissue. What is the Difference Between 33 & 78 RPM Records? If youve never been to a Beat Swap Meet Dia De Los ... HOW TO TELL IF YOUR RECORD IS AN ORIGINAL PRESSING.. Here is a quick guide to vinyl record grade according to ... A 45 RPM or EP sleeve should have no ... 100 Record Storage Sleeves Plastic Outer 33 The 45 had the same smaller-sized groove as the LP, and the center hole was larger. How Much Are Your Old Records Really Worth? Learn Your Vinyl Originals... Record Info ... compare your prized 45 to. If so, which speed do LPs require? 45s became popular in jukeboxes, which had previously used 78s, because 45s took up less space and you could fit more songs in Bring Ruined Records Back to Life ... length of a groove on a 12" 33 1/3 rpm record? ... (45 rpm). Do different records need different spinning rates? ... 33-1/3, 45, and 78. ... What is the Difference Between 33 & 78 RPM Records? When Tunecore.com asked me to put together something ... and up to 12 minutes per side at 45 rpm. Why is this the case? Does the speed (78, 45, 33 rpm) of a record cause differences in sound quality? What is the Difference Between 33 & 78 RPM Records? ... (although I can differ between 33's and 45's). ... on an LP depending on if you are playing at 33.3 or 45. The other way to tell is to just use common sense. How do I know what rpm vinyl record I have? The 45, pictured above at right, was the alternative to the LP when you wanted to record a single pop song rather than a full album. A 12 inch record at 33 1/3. ... on an LP depending on if you are playing at 33.3 or 45. DON'T GET CAUGHT OUT! ... friction necessary to allow a penny to rotate along with a 33 1/3 rpm record. How can you tell if a record is a 78 rpm LP? ";s:7:"keyword";s:35:"how to tell if a record is 33 or 45";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}